Main Page List

[Aug 2026] Building my Life on Jesus + Holy Spirit Encounter



(Aug 2026) Building my Life on Jesus
Following our series in building God’s church, this August, shift back to building our lives and our faith. In this series, we will take the kids on a journey to discover Jesus’ teachings in Matthew 7, part of the Sermon on the Mount. May the children continue to follow in Jesus’ ways and build their lives strong on Jesus and His Word! 

Series Aim: For kids to learn Jesus’ teachings and build their lives on Him.


[Aug 2026] Building my Life on Jesus Write-Up


Please note that 2nd Aug 2026 is Hope Community Weekend and there will be no HopeKids Services throughout our centres.


Week #1 - 9th Aug 2026

The Big Point: I Build My Life on Jesus by Obeying Him!

God’s Word: The Wise and Foolish Builders (Matthew 7:24-29)

Memory Verse: So then, everyone who hears my words and puts them into practice is like a wise man. He builds his house on the rock. Matthew 7:24 (NIRV)

Application: I obey Jesus and His Words.


Pri. Huddle Guide: Build my Life Week #1 


Week #2 - 16th Aug 2026

The Big Point: I Build my Life on Jesus by not Judging Others!

God’s Word: Do Not Judge (Matthew 7:1-5)

Memory Verse: So then, everyone who hears my words and puts them into practice is like a wise man. He builds his house on the rock. Matthew 7:24 (NIRV)

Application: I choose not to judge and give grace.


Pri. Huddle Guide: Build my Life Week #2


Week #3 - 23rd Aug 2026 (FUN DAY)

The Big Point: I Build my Life on Jesus by Seeking Him!

God’s Word: Ask, Search, Knock (Matthew 7:7-12)

Memory Verse: So then, everyone who hears my words and puts them into practice is like a wise man. He builds his house on the rock. Matthew 7:24 (NIRV)

Application: I can seek Jesus to know Him more.


Pri. Huddle Guide: Build my Life Week #3


----


Aug Holy Spirit Encounter (HSE) - 30th Aug 2026
Prayer Point #1: To build my life on Jesus
Prayer Point #2: To become more like Jesus
Prayer Point #3: To use all I have to tell about Jesus


HSE Prayer and Activity Guide

Please confirm with your Programme IC / Service ICs and preachers with regards to your programme and activity flow. 




No comments:

Post a Comment