Main Page List

[Jul 2026] Builders of God’s House




July 2026: Builders of God's House
This July, we want the children to learn that when they believe in Jesus, they are a part of God’s church, God’s house, no matter how young they are. May they also seek to build God’s house together in big and small ways by serving Him. May they commit to building their faith in Him too because we serve and build God’s house because we love Jesus! 


Series Aim: For children to know they are part of God’s church, God’s House and they can contribute to build it too!


[July 2026] Builders of God's House Write-Up


Week #1 - 5th Jul 2026

The Big Point: Loving Jesus is Why I Serve 

God’s Word: New Life in Jesus (Ephesians 2:1-5) + The Story of Zacchaeus (Luke 19:1-9) 

Memory Verse: As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15b (NIRV)

Application: I can serve because I love Jesus.



Week #2 - 12th Jul 2026

The Big Point: I Can Serve God From Young  

God’s Word: Samuel Served in God’s Temple (1 Samuel 3) 

Memory Verse: As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15b (NIRV)

Application: I can serve God from young.


Pri. Huddle Guide: Builders Week #2


Week #3 - 19th Jul 2026

The Big Point: I Can Serve God Together with Others

God’s Word: Nehemiah Builds the Wall (Nehemiah 1-4) 

Memory Verse: As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15b (NIRV)

Application: I can serve God together with others.


Pri. Huddle Guide: Builders Week #3


Week #4 - 26th Jul 2026

The Big Point: I Can Use What I Have to Serve God 

God’s Word: Various Examples – Dorcas (Acts 9:36-42) / Priscilla and Aquila (Acts 18:1-17) / Apollos (Acts 18:24-28) 

Memory Verse: As for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. Joshua 24:15b (NIRV)

Application: I can use what I have (time, talent, treasure) to serve God and others!


Pri. Huddle Guide: Builders Week #4


No comments:

Post a Comment